Prometheus: Symphonia Ignis Divinus was once again composed and produced by Luca Turilli, responsible for all the orchestral and choral arrangements. It was recorded and mixed at the Backyard Studios by Sebastian Roeder (Bonfire) and mastered at MSM studios by Christoph Stickel (Michael Schenker’s TEMPLE OF ROCK).
Seven months of composition, three months of production, over 50 days of mixing, two choirs, several special guests, including Ralf Scheepers (PRIMAL FEAR), Dan Lucas (KARO) and David Readman (PINK CREAM 69) went into the new album. Prometheus: Symphonia Ignis Divinus showcases 70 minutes of epic music that will take the listener on an emotional and memorable journey between quantum gates, parallel dimensions, myths and legends hiding cosmic truths, ancestral secrets and spiritual revelations.
In an effort for RHAPSODY’s sound to match their look, the album cover artwork and the album booklet introduces the new cinematic graphic style of the band, realized by the well-known artist Stefan “Heile” Heilemann (EPICA, LINDEMANN).
01. Nova Genesis (Ad Splendorem Angeli Triumphantis)
02. Il Cigno Nero
03. Rosenkreuz (The Rose And The Cross)
05. Il Tempo Degli Dei
06. One Ring To Rule Them All
09. King Solomon And The 72 Names Of God
11. Of Michael The Archangel And Lucifer’s Fall Part II: Codex Nemesis
– I. Codex Nemesis Alpha Omega
– II. Symphonia Ignis Divinus (The Quantum Gate Revealed)
– III. The Astral Convergence
– IV. The Divine Fire Of The Archangel
– V. Of Psyche And Archetypes (System Overloaded)
North American Bonus Track:
12. Thundersteel (cinematic cover version of RIOT featuring Ralf Scheepers of Primal Fear)
RHAPSODY’s 2012 release Ascending To Infinity debuted at #44 on the Billboard Heatseekers chart and #69 on the Current Hard Music chart.