To pre-order The Art of Loss, please visit THIS LOCATION.
Containing over 70 minutes of their unique blend of passion, melody, aggression and complexity, The Art of Loss was produced once again by Tommy Hansen (Helloween, Pagan’s Mind, Pretty Maids, etc.), who worked with the band on 2009’s Snowfall on Judgment Day. The cover artwork was also created by long-time Redemption collaborator Travis Smith (Opeth, Amorphis). Musically, The Art of Loss follows its predecessor (2011’s This Mortal Coil), but their newest work finds composition, musicianship and production taken up another notch, with an array of songs ranging from hard-hitting melodic metal to the 23-minute epic “At Day’s End”– plus, special guest appearances from Chris Broderick, John Bush, Marty Friedman, Simone Mularoni and Chris Poland. See below for the official track-listing!
1. The Art of Loss (featuring Simone Mularoni and Chris Poland)
2. Slouching Towards Bethlehem (featuring Simone Mularoni and Chris Poland)
3. Damaged (featuring Marty Friedman)
4. Hope Dies Last (featuring Chris Poland)
5. That Golden Light
6. Thirty Silver (featuring Chris Poland, Marty Friedman, and Chris Broderick)
7. The Center of the Fire (featuring Chris Poland)
8. Love Reign o’er Me (The Who cover; featuring John Bush and Chris Poland)
9. At Day’s End (featuring Chris Poland and Simone Mularoni)